Aligning and Engaging PeopleBoards and teams often find themselves revisiting discussions and decisions thought to have been previously concluded. Sometimes, this is caused by a change in environment, but most often it stems from lack of understanding or consensus; an incomplete exploration of issues, or over-influence by one or two key individuals.
Our consistently successful "Strategy Into Action" workshop promotes high levels of engagement and develops an ability to focus through widening perspectives. It allows team members to deepen their understanding and fully explore issues productively together.
Through in-depth analysis, planning and preparation with the team leader, participants are engaged with a clear purpose, objectives and agenda outline.
On the day people are:
- GUIDED THROUGH SHORT PRESENTATIONS DESIGNED TO STIMULATE OR CAUSE CONTROVERSY
- REQUIRED TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES THROUGH INDIVIDUAL BRAINSTORMING EXERCISES
- SHARE AND DEBATE VIEWS AND THINKING WITHOUT ANYONE MONOPOLISING THE DISCUSSION
- EXPAND EACH OTHER'S PERSPECTIVES THROUGH ROBUST AND FULL DISCUSSION
- DECIDE ON COLLECTIVE PRIORITIES THROUGH ALIGNMENT ACTIVITY INCLUDING GRAPHICALLY PLOTTING ISSUES AND VOTING